Sometime earlier, we had reported that Srimanthudu notched up 12 crores in four days in the Nizam area. Now, with these collections, this film has moved into the second spot after Baahubali.
Rajamaouli’s magnum opus had collected 16.4 crores in the first four days and with 12 crores, Srimanthudu stands second. Strong content of the film and aggressive promotions have helped this film to reach the position it has now.
Directed by Koratala Shiva, this film is produced by Myrtri Movies.
- Nani Confident About MCA’s Success
- Kangana Ranaut Invited As A Keynote Speaker At Harvard Business School
- Solid deal for Hello’s satellite rights
- Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser becomes Tollywood’s most liked in just 6 hours
- Poll : What did you think of Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser?