Mahesh Babu carries an enviable fandom in all the Overseas areas. Most of his movies in the past have done unprecedented business and his latest release Srimanthudu is also off to a terrific start over there.
As per the latest trade reports, the movie has collected more than half a million dollars (Approximately 3.5 Crores) with the premier shows alone in Overseas. Trade analysts predict that the collections will be solid over the weekend. Directed by Koratala Shiva, the engaging narration and Mahesh Babu’s emotional performance played a big part in the movie’s success. Shruti Haasan’s glamour quotient is also an added advantage for the movie.
- Tamanna super excited to start her next
- Vikram-Samantha’s 2015 action thriller gets a Telugu release
- Jai Lava Kusa crosses the 42 crore mark
- Poll : How much will Spyder collect on day 1?
- Mehrene excited for Mahanubhavudu’s release
Articles that might interest you