Prince Mahesh Babu has once again stamped his authority on the box office with his latest outing Srimanthudu. The film now stands at the second spot in the list of top grossing Tollywood films. Released on August 7th, the Koratala Siva family entertainer has struck the right chord with the audience and emerged as a blockbuster.
In a media interaction, Mahesh Babu said that Srimanthudu will be remembered for a long time due to the strong social content in it. He also added that Koratala Siva’s detailed narration is the most striking aspect which made the film a cult classic.
Shruti Haasan is the female lead in the film which also has veteran stars like Rajendra Prasad, Jagapathi Babu and Sukanya. Mythri Movie Makers have produced it.
- I lost Rs.60 crores: Legendary actor blames murky politics
- Yevade Subramanyam girl set for a comeback
- Sree Vishnu’s interesting ‘Raju’ trilogy
- Pawan Kalyan to meet Agrigold victims
- 2.0 wraps up a crucial phase
Articles that might interest you