After successfully ruling the box-offices across the world, Superstar Mahesh Babu’s Srimanthudu is all set to tread newer shores. As per the latest reports, Srimanthudu will be releasing in the Latin American countries of Argentina and Chile, a first ever feat for a Telugu film.
Srimanthudu will hit the screens in both these countries this Friday. While this explains the ever growing craze for Mahesh Babu in overseas areas, it is also a positive trend for the growth of Telugu Cinema.
This will also enable the producers to explore new areas for film releases, which will naturally boost the market beyond the US, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
- Popular cinematographer’s directorial debut with Naga Shaurya
- Janatha Garage date for Jai Lava Kusa?
- RGV Teases Rajamouli Again!
- Teaser of Rahul’s Howrah Bridge to be out soon
- Star hero debuts as a playback singer
Articles that might interest you