Superstar Mahesh Babu’s latest blockbuster, Srimanthudu, received accolades from all quarters for its emotional content and portraying social responsibility in an entertaining manner. As per the film’s producers’ announcement, legendary Indian cricketer, Sachin Tendulkar, will be watching Srimanthudu very soon.
Srimanthudu tells the story of a billionaire’s son who adopts his native village and transforms it into a developed village. This very concept must have intrigued the Master Blaster, who himself adopted Puttamraju Kandrika in Nellore district and transformed it into a model village with 2.79 crores of MPLADS funds.
- Tamil lyricist pens a Telugu song for Spyder
- Lakshmi Manchu returns to production with a thriller
- Prabhas dons the grease paint after months
- 3 million Twitter followers for Nagarjuna
- Balayya’s audacious show in Paisa Vasool’s trailer
Articles that might interest you