Superstar Mahesh Babu’s latest blockbuster, Srimanthudu, received accolades from all quarters for its emotional content and portraying social responsibility in an entertaining manner. As per the film’s producers’ announcement, legendary Indian cricketer, Sachin Tendulkar, will be watching Srimanthudu very soon.
Srimanthudu tells the story of a billionaire’s son who adopts his native village and transforms it into a developed village. This very concept must have intrigued the Master Blaster, who himself adopted Puttamraju Kandrika in Nellore district and transformed it into a model village with 2.79 crores of MPLADS funds.
- Naga Shaurya’s Narthanasala is a dance based comic caper
- Rangasthalam will be for Charan what Khaidi No.150 was for me: Chiranjeevi
- Ileana hopes to return to Tollywood
- Suriya37 to be shot in exotic locales
- Aadhi Pinisetty’s film wraps up shooting