Superstar Mahesh Babu’s latest blockbuster, Srimanthudu, received accolades from all quarters for its emotional content and portraying social responsibility in an entertaining manner. As per the film’s producers’ announcement, legendary Indian cricketer, Sachin Tendulkar, will be watching Srimanthudu very soon.
Srimanthudu tells the story of a billionaire’s son who adopts his native village and transforms it into a developed village. This very concept must have intrigued the Master Blaster, who himself adopted Puttamraju Kandrika in Nellore district and transformed it into a model village with 2.79 crores of MPLADS funds.
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 17-12-2017
- Kajal’s role in Kalyan Ram’s MLA revealed
- Megastar Reveals The Moment When He Was Most Relieved About His Comeback
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers