It’s very common feat in film industry where actor turns into a director. We have already reported that Ashta Chemma’ fame Srinivas Avasarala is currently directing a movie titled ‘Oohalu Gusagusalaade’ which is been produced by Sai Korrapati.
Latest report is that Srinivas Avasarala is going to direct Naga Chaithanya in his next film. This film also will be produced by Sai Korrapti. However, the cast and crew for this film are yet to be announced.
Srinivas was recently seen as a hero in Gunnam Gangaraju’s ‘Chandamama Lo Amrutham’.
- Heroine confirmed for the costliest magnum opus
- Jai Lava Kusa rules the roost at the box-office
- Poll : Who do you think will win Bigg Boss season1?
- Hero-villain confrontational scenes a major highlight in Jawaan
- JLK’s updated Krishna region collections
Articles that might interest you