Actor turned director Srinivas Avasarala’s second film, Jyo Achyutananda, is running successfully in the two Telugu states and in overseas. The talented filmmaker is now gearing up to direct his close friend Nani in his next film, which will kick-start in January.
In his latest interview, Srinivas Avasarala revealed that he had written a script for Bollywood star Aamir Khan and even contacted the actor’s close aide to narrate the script. However, Aamir’s staff asked Srinivas to email them the script before being invited for a narration.
Apprehensive about his script being stolen or copied, Srinivas dropped his Bollywood dreams and tested his luck in Telugu films and the rest is history.
- Sudigadu combo’s next gets a launch date
- Varun Tej to undergo special training for a space thriller
- Anasuya refutes rumors on her role in Rangasthalam
- Aamir Khan’s Secret Superstar off to a staggering start in China
- Rahul’s Howrah Bridge joins Republic Day clash