Actor turned director Srinivas Avasarala’s second film, Jyo Achyutananda, is running successfully in the two Telugu states and in overseas. The talented filmmaker is now gearing up to direct his close friend Nani in his next film, which will kick-start in January.
In his latest interview, Srinivas Avasarala revealed that he had written a script for Bollywood star Aamir Khan and even contacted the actor’s close aide to narrate the script. However, Aamir’s staff asked Srinivas to email them the script before being invited for a narration.
Apprehensive about his script being stolen or copied, Srinivas dropped his Bollywood dreams and tested his luck in Telugu films and the rest is history.
- Nani Confident About MCA’s Success
- Kangana Ranaut Invited As A Keynote Speaker At Harvard Business School
- Solid deal for Hello’s satellite rights
- Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser becomes Tollywood’s most liked in just 6 hours
- Poll : What did you think of Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser?