Nithiin and Dil Raju’s latest project, Srinivasa Kalyanam, was launched with a formal puja ceremony this morning. Raashi Khanna romances Nithiin in the movie, while Nandita Swetha essays a crucial role. National award-winning Shatamnam Bhavathi fame Satish Vegesna is directing the movie.
As per the latest update from the makers, Srinivasa Kalyanam’s regular shoot will kick-start from March 16, and the first schedule will last until March 30. The entire shooting formalities will be completed by June. The makers further announced that Srinivasa Kalyanam will be hitting the screens in either July last week or August first week.
Srinivasa Kalyanam is a wholesome family entertainer like many other Dil Raju’s movies. Mickey J Meyer is the film’s music composer.
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick
- Rajinikanth’s Co-Star Keen To Act In More South Indian Films