Little did he know that Bhale Manchi Roju would garner such good collections and reviews. The film is continuing its good innings into the festival season and the director is all praise for his leading man Sudhir Babu.”Sudhir never has an artificial expression and he takes his work seriously, I’m extremely proud of him “, he quips.
He recalls, “I thought I should quit my job and do films, Bhale Manchi Roju started 4 days after I met the producer and narrated the story. My parents are my best critics and the film brought of a lot of positivity around”.
- Katamarayudu inching closer towards million dollar club
- Good news for MM Keeravani fans
- Whopping price for Baahubali 2’s live telecast rights
- Versatile artiste’s brush with legendary Hollywood filmmaker
- MM Keeravaani Hints At Retirement!
Articles that might interest you