Little did he know that Bhale Manchi Roju would garner such good collections and reviews. The film is continuing its good innings into the festival season and the director is all praise for his leading man Sudhir Babu.”Sudhir never has an artificial expression and he takes his work seriously, I’m extremely proud of him “, he quips.
He recalls, “I thought I should quit my job and do films, Bhale Manchi Roju started 4 days after I met the producer and narrated the story. My parents are my best critics and the film brought of a lot of positivity around”.
- Raashi Khanna Thrilled About Her Role In Tholi Prema
- Tamil Film Industry Unites Over Mersal Controversy, Slams BJP
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikran project?
- I love watching horror films, but won’t act in them – Lavanya Tripathi
- Critically acclaimed Tamil film to release in Telugu