Little did he know that Bhale Manchi Roju would garner such good collections and reviews. The film is continuing its good innings into the festival season and the director is all praise for his leading man Sudhir Babu.”Sudhir never has an artificial expression and he takes his work seriously, I’m extremely proud of him “, he quips.
He recalls, “I thought I should quit my job and do films, Bhale Manchi Roju started 4 days after I met the producer and narrated the story. My parents are my best critics and the film brought of a lot of positivity around”.
- Sitara’s first day at dance school
- NTR to kick-start dubbing for Jai Lava Kusa
- I would like to apologize to nobody: Vijay Deverakonda
- Tamil hero to star in a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- TFI Says ‘Hello’ To Akhil
Articles that might interest you