Post the release of his previous film, Kotha Janta, young hero Allu Sirish took a long gap to finalize a perfect story to score a solid hit. Sirish finally zeroed in on Parasuram’s Srirastu Subhamasthu and the film has almost completed its shooting part.
Tomorrow, the film’s first teaser will be unveiled by the makers at 7 pm. Srirastu Subhamasthu is a clean family entertainer and it stars Lavanya Tripathi as the female lead. Prakash Raj, Sumalatha, Tanikella Bharani and Rao Ramesh play important roles in this film.
Allu Aravind is producing Srirastu Subhamasthu, while SS Thaman is scoring the music.
- AR Murugadoss’ next to kick-start from October
- Star heroine aims to write her first script by year end
- DJ’s 2-day Nizam collections
- DJ’s 2-day AP/Telangana collections
- Hero Ravi Teja’s younger brother is no more
Articles that might interest you