Post the release of his previous film, Kotha Janta, young hero Allu Sirish took a long gap to finalize a perfect story to score a solid hit. Sirish finally zeroed in on Parasuram’s Srirastu Subhamasthu and the film has almost completed its shooting part.
Tomorrow, the film’s first teaser will be unveiled by the makers at 7 pm. Srirastu Subhamasthu is a clean family entertainer and it stars Lavanya Tripathi as the female lead. Prakash Raj, Sumalatha, Tanikella Bharani and Rao Ramesh play important roles in this film.
Allu Aravind is producing Srirastu Subhamasthu, while SS Thaman is scoring the music.
- Mahesh Babu’s special focus on nephews’ film career
- Varun Tej’s next to be quite realistic
- Time fixed for Sridevi’s funeral
- Sree Visnhu’s next gets a release date
- Detailed update on Sridevi’s demise