This is a great sign as popular demand from the NRI’s has made the distributors to re-release the film there. Directed by Parasuram, this film had Lavanya Tripathi as the female lead.
Made on a shoe-string budget, the film is minting good money at the box office all over the Telugu states. Geetha Arts is the production house.
- Taapsee To Play A Shooter In Her Next
- It’s been difficult working on Saaho: Neil Nitin Mukesh
- Yet another young actress dubs in Telugu
- “Directors Are Making A Conscious Effort To Write Better Roles,” Tamannaah Says
- Bhaagmathie wraps up its censor