Young director Srivas, landed a huge opportunity when he got a chance to direct Nandamuri Balakrishna for his 99th film. Seizing the opportunity, he made Dictator and impressed Balakrishna’s fans big time.
Speaking about the same, Srivas revealed that instead of trying some thing new, he and the production house decided to play a safe game and make a film which will satisfy both Balayya’s fans and the distributors all over.
As excepted, the film is doing extremely well with the mass audience and will break even and enter the profit zone from this weekend. Srivas also revealed that happy with the film’s success, Balakrishna has decided to meet his fans and greet them personally.
A special tour has been organized and Balakrishna along with his entire team will meet the audience from tomorrow in cities like Vizag and Rajamundry. Anjali and Sonal Chauhan are the female leads of this film which is co-produced by Eros.
- Adivi Sesh opens up about Goodachari
- Yet Another Star Actress In Talks For Harish Shankar’s Next
- Special Column : Exploring a song – Gaali Vaaluga
- Trisha Reveals Her Strangest Habit
- Star Comedian Gets Emotional About His New Film