The latest buzz in Filmnagar is that macho hero Gopichand’s movie with Nayanatara as the heroine will now be directed by Srivas. The film was originally supposed to be directed by Bhupathi Pandian but the buzz is that Srivas has been roped in to replace the director. Srivas directed Gopichand earlier for the hit film ‘Lakshyam’.
The film is being produced by Ramesh T and there is no official announcement from the producer yet over the director’s change. Gopichand is going through a lean phase lately and he is hoping for a big break from his forthcoming ventures.
- Who will play Chandrababu in Lakshmi’s NTR?
- IT raid on Vishal’s office ends up in a controversy
- Hansika Goes Gaga Over Mohanlal
- Sunny Leone Reveals Her Latest Obsession
- Chay-Venky’s multi-starrer to be high on family emotions