It’s almost a norm that most of the big budget films find themselves in trouble just days before their release. Out of nowhere someone or the other accuses the makers of a big budget film of either plagiarism of content or delay in payments. Now, it’s Shah Rukh Khan’s turn to gulp this sour pill. With his magnum opus, Ra.One ready to hit the screens on October 26, a TV Show’s writer-producer, Yash Sharma has accused the makers of Ra.One of plagiarism and filed a case in High Court.
Reports emerging from Mumbai suggest that Yash has claimed that it was his idea to call the villain as ‘One’ and he had shared this idea with Mushtaq, who’s one of the writers of Ra.One. He’s demanding due credit and also 10% in profits from the film as compensation. Although he has requested the High Court to stay the film’s release, the High Court, after going through all the evidence, has asked Shah Rukh Khan, his production house Red Chillies Entertainment and Eros International, to deposit a sum of Rs 1 crore before releasing the film. Despite this incident, the film’s release will not be delayed and it is going to hit the screens on October 26.
- Megastar Reveals The Moment When He Was Most Relieved About His Comeback
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Yet another hero to play a visually challenged character?
- Malayalam Megastar’s Fans Troll Actress For Her Remarks