Shah Rukh Khan has been served a notice by the IT department for allegedly making a benami transaction. The crux of the issue is Deja Vu Farms Pvt Ltd, a private property located in Alibaug, near Mumbai.
Apparently, SRK had bought a big chunk of agricultural land for farming under the banner of Deja Vu Farms Pvt Ltd; however, he ended up turning it into his farm house. Spread over an area of 19,960 sq meters, the farmhouse is equipped with amenities such as a swimming pool, a beach, and private helipad. The IT department alleged that although the property costs Rs 14.7 crores on paper, it’s market value is more than Rs 70 crores.
Since the directors of Deja Vu Farms are all related SRK, the actor has come under the scanner of IT department and he can appeal to the tribunal within 45 days, or he can even approach High Court to fight the case.
- Kaala’s release date sealed, Big relief for BAN & NPS
- Rakul kick-starts shooting for Suriya’s NGK
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s day 1 AP, Telangana collections
- Tollywood stars give a thumbs up to Bharat Ane Nenu
- BAN registers a non-Baahubali 2 record opening in Krishna