Bollywood Baadshah Shah Rukh Khan flew down to Hyderabad and spent some time in the city. He interacted with employees of Microsoft. The actor posted these tweets and expressed his happiness about being in Hyderabad
“In Hyderabad for an evening. Quiet drive seems so peaceful and calm. Good to be here where my mom hails from”
“Having such a lovely evening with Microsoft in Hyderabad. Don’t want the night to end. Go on and rule the world. Thank you all”
Shah Rukh Khan’s mother, Lateef Fatima Khan, has hyderabadi roots and the actor described himself as “half hyderabadi, half pathan and some kashmiri” a long time ago. SRK tasted massive commercial success with the movie ‘Chennai Express’ last year and he is going to be seen in ‘Happy New Year’ later this year.
- Star director all set to shoot for his acting cameo
- Controversial dialogues to be deleted from Mersal?
- Nikhil’s next wraps up its North Indian schedule
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links
- Shruti Haasan opens up about composing for movies