Young Malayali beauty Manjima Mohan made a striking debut in Tollywood and Kollywood at the same time with Saahasam Swaasaga Saagipo and AYM respectively. The talented actress has already signed her second Tamil movie which stars Vikram Prabhu as its hero.
According to the latest reports coming in from Tamil media circles, Manjima is in talks with the makers of ‘Chiyaan’ Vikram’s upcoming movie in Vijaychander’s direction.
Initially, the movie’s team wanted to cast latest sensations Sai Pallavi and Keerthy Suresh, but are now keen on roping in Manjima.
- Pawan discusses Janasena’s future poa
- Very, very happy with RTG’s success: Ravi Teja
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikram project?
- Young hero turns ‘Lover’ for his next
- Saaho’s first look in a few hours