Young Malayali beauty Manjima Mohan made a striking debut in Tollywood and Kollywood at the same time with Saahasam Swaasaga Saagipo and AYM respectively. The talented actress has already signed her second Tamil movie which stars Vikram Prabhu as its hero.
According to the latest reports coming in from Tamil media circles, Manjima is in talks with the makers of ‘Chiyaan’ Vikram’s upcoming movie in Vijaychander’s direction.
Initially, the movie’s team wanted to cast latest sensations Sai Pallavi and Keerthy Suresh, but are now keen on roping in Manjima.
- NTR to host Bigg Boss’ second season?
- Quirky teaser of Mahanubhavudu unveiled
- Not so encouraging talk from Vivegam’s premieres
- Tamil star to produce Telugu movies
- Bellamkonda Sreenivas’ next to be shot in Pollachi
Articles that might interest you