The day everyone was waiting for is finally round the corner. Nandamuri Balakrishna’s prestigious 100th film in the direction of Krrish will be launched tomorrow in Amaravathi, the new capital of Andhra Pradesh.
Latest update reveals that Balakrishna himself will announce this project at 10.30 am near the Buddha statue in Amaravathi. Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandra Babu will also be present at the occasion to wish Balayya.
Currently, the film is in its pre-production phase and Krrish is busy preparing himself for this mammoth project. This film which will be produced by Rajiv Reddy and Krrish himself.
- Gautam Nanda is Gopichand’s biggest release
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka’s first single impresses
- Dhanush regrets storming out of a TV interview
- Despite stardom, Sai Pallavi’s heart beats for medicine
- Nara Rohith’s Kathalo Rajakumari completes censor
Articles that might interest you