Until a few years ago, director Teja was a name to reckon with for his innovative low budget love stories. Some of his early films like Chitram, Jayam, Nuvvu Nenu were huge blockbusters and even turned the cast and crew of these films into huge stars overnight. However, the director lost his success streak and he has been churning out disappointing films of late.
This Friday, Teja will be testing his chances with his latest love story, Hora Hori. The film has been making all the right noises and the songs in particular, have become huge hits among music lovers. With Nithiin’s Courier Boy Kalyan being postponed to next week and with hardly any big releases on 11th September, Teja’s Hora Hori will surely collect big even if the talk is slightly promising.
- I’ll be thrilled if Jhanvi gets to act with Mahesh: Sridevi
- DJ’s team to celebrate the film’s success with fans
- 2.0’s team to kick-start grand worldwide promotions
- Indian Michael Jackson turns villain for the first time
- Teaser of Action King’s 150th film to be out soon
Articles that might interest you