Until a few years ago, director Teja was a name to reckon with for his innovative low budget love stories. Some of his early films like Chitram, Jayam, Nuvvu Nenu were huge blockbusters and even turned the cast and crew of these films into huge stars overnight. However, the director lost his success streak and he has been churning out disappointing films of late.
This Friday, Teja will be testing his chances with his latest love story, Hora Hori. The film has been making all the right noises and the songs in particular, have become huge hits among music lovers. With Nithiin’s Courier Boy Kalyan being postponed to next week and with hardly any big releases on 11th September, Teja’s Hora Hori will surely collect big even if the talk is slightly promising.
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Interesting update on Ram Charan-Boyapati’s film
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Rajamouli Reveals The Film That Influenced Him The Most
- Slight changes in Saaho’s shoot schedule