The day has finally come as MB40, the mega event to celebrate Mohan Babu’s 40 years of filmdom is only hours away. Preparations are on in full swing and latest update reveals that stars like Chiranjeevi, Sridevi and many other top heroes have already reached Vizag to be a part of the program.
Renowned politician Subbi Rami Reddy is holding this prestigious event and has invited the entire industry to be a part of it. The show will kick start at 7 and will be live on several television channels.
- Prabhas requests Bollywood stars not to address him as ‘Sir’
- Rakul excited about her Bollywood comeback
- Rajini to leave for the US for medical check-up
- Rana’s NRNM’s trailer is riveting and intriguing
- When Allu Arjun annoyed Harish Shankar
Articles that might interest you