The first round of promotions for director Shankar and Super Star Rajinikanth’s much anticipated sci-fi thriller, 2.0, will flag off with the first look launch event in Mumbai on the 20th of this month.
The producers at Lyca Productions have roped in well-known event and entertainment company Wizcraft to handle the first look launch event, and a whopping 6 crores are being spent on this event alone.
Furthermore, Raju Mahalingam, Creative Head, Lyca Productions, revealed that a staggering 40 crore budget has been allotted for the movie’s promotions until the theatrical release. This clearly indicates that the makers are leaving no stone unturned to make 2.0 a visual wonder in the history of Indian cinema.
- Anushka In Talks For ‘Mahanati’?
- Jai Lava Kusa in full swing
- Amala Paul’s Next Is A Murder Mystery
- Poll : Will Baahubali 2 collect 100 crores all over on day one?
- Mahesh24 gets a start date
Articles that might interest you