The first round of promotions for director Shankar and Super Star Rajinikanth’s much anticipated sci-fi thriller, 2.0, will flag off with the first look launch event in Mumbai on the 20th of this month.
The producers at Lyca Productions have roped in well-known event and entertainment company Wizcraft to handle the first look launch event, and a whopping 6 crores are being spent on this event alone.
Furthermore, Raju Mahalingam, Creative Head, Lyca Productions, revealed that a staggering 40 crore budget has been allotted for the movie’s promotions until the theatrical release. This clearly indicates that the makers are leaving no stone unturned to make 2.0 a visual wonder in the history of Indian cinema.
- Ami Tumi director confident about his next
- For IMAX, Baahubali could be the next Avatar
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
- Rarandoi opens well all over
- Child artiste in Bollywood’s cult hit turns heroine in Tollywood
Articles that might interest you