Super Star Rajinikanth’s new film, an intense gangster drama titled Kaala, went on floors this morning in Mumbai. The film showcases Rajini as a mafia don who fights for the Tamil settlers in Mumbai’s Dharavi slum.
Meanwhile, the film’s cast is getting bigger and better. After roping in Bollywood actress Huma Qureshi and national award winning actor-filmmaker Samuthirakani, the film’s team has also signed on stalwart Bollywood and Marathi actor Nana Pataker for a crucial role.
Dhanush is producing this high budget movie and Pa Ranjith is directing it. Santosh Narayanan scores the music.
- Special Column : Big stars on Small Screen
- Solid amount expected from DJ’s first day
- Fidaa gets its release date
- Poll : What did you think of Nene Raju Nene Mantri’s trailer?
- Saaho to be shot in prestigious location
Articles that might interest you