Stalwart Malayali superstar Mammootty is one of the most admired actors in India. Mammootty is well-known to Telugu audiences through movies such as Swathi Kiranam, Thalapathi etc. The actor is all set to announce his landmark 400th film on September 7th, on the occasion of his 66th birthday.
As per the latest updates, Mammootty’s 400th movie will be directed by Amal Neerad. The film is said to be a sequel to Mammootty’s hit film, Big B. Mammootty’s son and young heart-throb Dulquer Salmaan is rumored to be playing a crucial role in his dad’s prestigious project.
- “Blockbuster Koduthunnam”: Nag at Hello’s audio launch
- I’m Ready To Deliver A Hit With ‘Hello’ : Akhil Promises His Fans
- Film stars chip in for World Telugu Conference
- Saaho’s team all set for a terrific action sequence in the UAE
- Fresh buzz on 2.0’s teaser and trailer launches