Released in 1997, Mani Ratnam’s acclaimed political drama, Iddaru, had two explosive performers in Indian Cinema coming together, Mohanlal and Prakash Raj. Both these stalwart actors never acted together again.
But now, after nearly 20 years, these gentleman are going to join forces for a Malayali film titled Odiyan. Mohanlal is the lead actor in the movie, while Prakash Raj is the antagonist. This film is touted to be a landmark movie in Mohanlal’s career.
Prominent ad filmmaker Shrikumar Menon will make his directorial debut with this thriller. Manju Warrier is the film’s leading lady and Antony Perumabavoor is the producer. Odiyan will go on floors on May 25th.
- I’ll be thrilled if Jhanvi gets to act with Mahesh: Sridevi
- DJ’s team to celebrate the film’s success with fans
- 2.0’s team to kick-start grand worldwide promotions
- Indian Michael Jackson turns villain for the first time
- Teaser of Action King’s 150th film to be out soon
Articles that might interest you