Rakul Preet is one of the most popular actresses in the industry today, and she has worked with most of the top stars in Telugu, barring Pawan Kalyan and Prabhas so far. In Tamil film industry too, she’s currently working with Karthi and she’s likely to sign another big budget film there.
Meanwhile, buzz is that her younger brother Aman is going to make his debut in films soon. Although there has been speculation about the youngster’s entry into films, it’s only now that Aman has taken his first step towards acting. Apparently, he has acted in a short film “Rock N Roll”, directed by Chandu Huggihella and this could be his showreel before he ventures into feature films.
Sharing the pre-look of the short film, Rakul tweeted, “All d best my lil brother @jap_aman 4 ur first short film . This is just d beginning.. lots of loveee n luck 😊😘..” It remains to be seen what Aman takes up next.
- Interview : Mahesh Babu – Rajamouli and I will collaborate for a project soon
- Balayya wraps up shoot in the temple town
- Powerstar is a good friend of mine: Mahesh Babu
- Gopichand’s Oxygen’s trailer to be out soon
- Pawan Kalyan chosen for IEBF Excellence Award
Articles that might interest you