The latest news is that Trisha has signed for her first Malayalam movie. She will be paired opposite the Premam star Nivin Pauly and this film will be directed by Shyam Prasad.
With this Malayalam debut, Trisha has now officially acted in all four south Indian film industries and can be truly called as the top south Indian actress India has ever seen.
- Murugadoss’ next set for a Diwali release?
- Nithiin’s next set for a long US sojourn
- Nithya Menen’s manager refutes rumors
- Nikhil to stun with his acting prowess in Keshava
- Poll : What did you like the most in Katamarayudu?
Articles that might interest you