The latest news is that Trisha has signed for her first Malayalam movie. She will be paired opposite the Premam star Nivin Pauly and this film will be directed by Shyam Prasad.
With this Malayalam debut, Trisha has now officially acted in all four south Indian film industries and can be truly called as the top south Indian actress India has ever seen.
- Indian Michael Jackson turns villain for the first time
- Teaser of Action King’s 150th film to be out soon
- Rana’s NRNM to wrap up its shoot shortly
- Star anchor unavailable for NTR’s Bigg Boss
- ‘Why Only Me? Bunny Is Glamorous Too,’ Pooja Hegde Says
Articles that might interest you