Just a week ago, fans were in for a huge surprise when young Tamil filmmaker Atlee pulled off a major casting coup by roping in star actresses Kajal, Samantha and Jyothika for Ilayathalapathy Vijay’s 61st project.
But if the ongoing buzz in the Tamil media circles is anything to go by, Jyothika has walked out of this crazy project due to reasons unknown. The news comes in just 3 days after the film’s shooting took off in Chennai.
Currently, Atlee is said to be in search for a suitable actress to replace Jyothika. AR Rahman will be scoring the film’s soundtrack.
- Special Column : Family movies in Telugu Cinema
- Andhagadu completes censor, ready for release
- Popular Tamil hero set for Tollywood comeback
- Keshava’s first week collections
- Baahubali nears the 190 mark in Telugu
Articles that might interest you