Just a week ago, fans were in for a huge surprise when young Tamil filmmaker Atlee pulled off a major casting coup by roping in star actresses Kajal, Samantha and Jyothika for Ilayathalapathy Vijay’s 61st project.
But if the ongoing buzz in the Tamil media circles is anything to go by, Jyothika has walked out of this crazy project due to reasons unknown. The news comes in just 3 days after the film’s shooting took off in Chennai.
Currently, Atlee is said to be in search for a suitable actress to replace Jyothika. AR Rahman will be scoring the film’s soundtrack.
- Catherine’s bikini avatar shines in Gautam Nanda
- Date locked for Arjun Reddy’s release
- Akshara Haasan trashes Buddhism conversion rumors
- Rajinikanth’s next with award winning director?
- Wish the governments set up SITs on corruption: Koratala Siva
Articles that might interest you