Over the past few days, the actress has been facing the ire of certain Jallikattu fanatics in Tamil Nadu who have been forcing her to disassociate herself with PETA and express solidarity to the banned ancient bull taming sport of Jallikattu.
Yesterday, Trisha took to Twitter and lashed out at her detractors and vowed to remain strong despite threats and false propaganda against her by a section of imbeciles.
However, in a dramatic turn of events that unfolded last night, a couple of controversial tweets from Trisha’s handle supporting the ban on Jallikattu from an alleged hacker prompted Trisha to quit Twitter and file a police complaint. The cops are probing the matter at present.
- NRNM, JJN’s latest Krishna collections
- Pawan makes personal visit to Chiru on his bday
- Poll : Did Vijay Devarakonda go overboard with his speech?
- Interview : A R Murugadoss – No one can match Mahesh’s dedication levels
- Nayan’s character to be quite emotional in NBK102
Articles that might interest you