Over the past few days, the actress has been facing the ire of certain Jallikattu fanatics in Tamil Nadu who have been forcing her to disassociate herself with PETA and express solidarity to the banned ancient bull taming sport of Jallikattu.
Yesterday, Trisha took to Twitter and lashed out at her detractors and vowed to remain strong despite threats and false propaganda against her by a section of imbeciles.
However, in a dramatic turn of events that unfolded last night, a couple of controversial tweets from Trisha’s handle supporting the ban on Jallikattu from an alleged hacker prompted Trisha to quit Twitter and file a police complaint. The cops are probing the matter at present.
- Tiger Nageswara Rao, a film on the notorious thief in the making
- Babai at his best! Ram Charan hails Power Star
- Vishnu all praises for Shriya
- Dil Raju reveals why he is out of Bharatheeyudu 2
- NTR toiling hard to wow his fans