Not many know that Kajal Aggarwal is extremely fond of baking and she makes it a point to bake cookies whenever she gets a chance. Recently, when she was staying in a five star hotel in Chennai, the actress decided to put her culinary skills to good use and surprised everyone in the kitchen, including the chef.
“Carrying forward my love for baking even when I’m away from home. At the Park Hyatt, chennai bakery. Made Dark chocolate and sea salt cookies and Almond Biscotti with orange rind. Thank you team @parkhyattchenn for the time, patience and fabulous kitchen,” Kajal posted on her Instagram page.
Describing herself as a wannabe chef, Kajal also added that she learnt baking from her mother and that she loves baking cookies whenever she wants to experiment.
- Interesting backdrop for Aadi’s next
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s first single gets a date
- Kajal Aggarwal Launches Roopa Vaitla’s New Brand ‘VEDIK’
- Kamal, Mani Ratnam to share stage with Christopher Nolan
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s teaser is now world’s 2nd most liked