Not many know that Kajal Aggarwal is extremely fond of baking and she makes it a point to bake cookies whenever she gets a chance. Recently, when she was staying in a five star hotel in Chennai, the actress decided to put her culinary skills to good use and surprised everyone in the kitchen, including the chef.
“Carrying forward my love for baking even when I’m away from home. At the Park Hyatt, chennai bakery. Made Dark chocolate and sea salt cookies and Almond Biscotti with orange rind. Thank you team @parkhyattchenn for the time, patience and fabulous kitchen,” Kajal posted on her Instagram page.
Describing herself as a wannabe chef, Kajal also added that she learnt baking from her mother and that she loves baking cookies whenever she wants to experiment.
- Fans enjoy being slapped by Balayya: Puri Jagannadh
- Sensational heroine to do a horror thriller?
- Manchu Manoj’s Next To be Dubbed In Tamil
- Kochi Leaves Sunny Leone Shocked
- Special Column : Sai Pallavi, the quintessential Sekhar Kammula heroine.
Articles that might interest you