Kajal Aggarwal might have been focusing on Telugu and Tamil films, of late; however, she isn’t ruling out exploring options in Bollywood. Recently, when she was approached for a short film in Hindi, she immediately came onboard to be part of the project.
The short film titled Khoon Main Hai stars Kajal and Ayushmann Khurrana’s brother, Apaarshakti. Interestingly, the short film has been directed by Kush Sinha, brother of Sonakshi Sinha. Talking about the short film, Kush said, “It’s a Delhi boy-meets-Delhi girl story. The Mumbai audience will find the typical Delhi-ness of the characters amusing. I did.”
Apparently, the whole video was shot within 18 hours and it explores the concept of an arranged marriage which turns into a blind date. The teasers of this short film are already out and it remains to be seen how Kajal has pulled off her role as a Delhi girl in this romantic short film.
Articles that might interest you
- Poll : Who among these should direct NTR biopic?
- Rajamouli, Shobu land in Japan for Baahubali 2’s special screening
- Awe director’s next with senior hero?
- Baahubali 2 sets a new record for Indian films in China
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again