Former Karnataka CM HD Kumaraswamy’s son Nikhil Kumar is making his acting debut with a high budget Kannada-Telugu bilingual action entertainer titled Jaguar. The film’s teaser was unveiled recently and the audio album will be released in September.
If the ongoing reports are anything to go by, leading actress Shruti Haasan has been approached by the film’s unit which requested her to sizzle in a special song alongside Nikhil Kumar. However, Shruti has not given her nod to their offer yet.
Jaguar is being directed by Mahadev and produced by Nikhil’s father HD Kumaraswamy, who is leaving no stone unturned to make the film a memorable debut for his son.
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
- Revolutionary poet turns lyricist for a Telugu film
- Actors, filmmakers support state bandh on 25th
- Hate Crime On NRI Inspires A Hollywood Movie
Articles that might interest you