Star character artiste cum villain Arvind Swami, who made a strong impression with his menacingly villainous act in Ram Charan’s Dhruva, is all set to turn director very soon. The Roja and Bombay hero had a chat session with his Twitter followers recently.
When a fan asked Arvind if he plans to turn director, Arvind said he might hopefully take the plunge in 2018. He went on to say, “Expect the unexpected,” when the fan asked him what to expect from his debut film. Arvind is currently busy with as many as five movies in Tamil.
- Get ready to listen to Mahesh Babu’s first oath on Jan 26
- Interview : Amyra Dastur – Manasuku Nachindi is a new-age love story
- NTR’s biopic to kick-start from August
- A surprise awaits Mahesh Babu’s fans
- Poll : Should Pawan Kalyan bid goodbye to films?