Popular child actress Shamili will once again make her comeback to silver screen. Shamili’s latest film with Kannada superstar Kicha was launched on Friday and the film will be directed by KS Ravi Kumar of Rajinikanth’s Lingaa fame. With this, Shamili returns to the silver screen after the 2009 romantic drama Oye in Anand Ranga’s direction.
Shamili was a popular child artiste in the early 90s and acted in several landmark films and even has a solid fan base of her won. She is remembered for her innocent acts in Mani Ratnam’s Anjali and Chiranjeevi’s Jagadeka Veerudu Athiloka Sundari and many more.
Prior to her acting comeback, Shamili did her masters in filmmaking in Singapore and US. Shamili’s sister and former heroine Shalini is married to Tamil superstar Ajith.
- All eyes on Ravi Teja’s SIT inquiry
- Yuddham Sharanam progresses at Nagarjuna Sagar
- Reason why Bunny cancelled his US trip
- Michael Jackson’s biopic with Allu Arjun
- Samantha Is Fun To Work With : Sivakarthikeyan
Articles that might interest you