Star comedian Brahmanandam celebrated his 62nd birthday on February 1. This 1,000 plus film veteran and Guinness Record holder interacted with a popular Telugu daily recently and spoke at length about various topics.
Surprisingly, Brahmi said that he has not seen a single movie, including his own, in theater for the last 25 years. “I find movies very artificial. Acting is my passion and that’s why I’m acting in movies. But watching a movie takes a lot of effort. Even my family members never asked me to take them to the movies,” Brahmanandam said.
The star comedian, however, said that he often watches stage plays at Ravindra Bharathi and exits the auditorium before people could recognize him.
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- We are all very friendly: Mahesh on his rapport with NTR, Charan
- BAN’s latest Krishna collections
- First look of SDT’s next to be out soon
- Bharath Ane Nenu’s UA region latest collections