He is now making a re-entry with Vishal’s Okkadocchyadu which is slated for December 23rd release. Meanwhile, speaking to an English daily, Vadivelu said that he was offered a role in Rajini’s Linga earlier but rejected it as his role had not enough scope to perform and he did not want to appear in just a few scenes eve though it is a Rajini film.
The ace comedian says that Okkadocchyadu will bring him back in the reckoning as his role is quite good in the film.
- Ami Tumi director confident about his next
- For IMAX, Baahubali could be the next Avatar
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
- Rarandoi opens well all over
- Child artiste in Bollywood’s cult hit turns heroine in Tollywood
Articles that might interest you