Vennela Kishore’s career is going great guns. The actor earned rave reviews for his performance in Keshava and now, he’s all set to create ripples in Indraganti Mohana Krishna’s upcoming film Ami Thumi.
Speaking about Vennela Kishore, Indraganti said, “He’s subtle while doing slapstick. He takes himself seriously and is so lost in himself that he makes everyone laugh. He was a great discovery for me during Gentleman and I think I’ll work with him more often.”
The film has already been censored with an U certificate and it’s slated for release on June 9.
- Balakrishna keen to remake a Kannada blockbuster
- Rangasthalam Was Like Soul-Searching For Me : Sukumar
- I Learnt A Lot From Kalyanram : Kajal
- MLA is my most satisfying movie after Pataas: Kalyanram
- Young Actress Decides To Contest In Elections