Comedian Srinivasa Reddy did a decent job with his first film Jayammu Nischayammu Raa. Now, he is back to doing his trademark comedy roles and latest reports suggest that he is once again going to do a lead role.
The film in the discussion is yet another comedy caper will be directed by Manu who earlier made Right Right with Sumanth Ashwin. The comedy caper will go on floors in the month of January 2018 and currently the casting is on. Gopi Sundar scores music.
Srinivasa Reddy was last seen in this week’s release Raja The Great.
- Two songs from BAN to come out soon
- Kajal Chooses A No Make-Up Look In Queen Remake
- Lissy In Yet Another Telugu Film
- RP Patnaik Composes A Devotional Song
- Ek Do Teen Remix Offends Veteran Director