Telugu beauty Anjali is awaiting the release of her bilingual female-centric horror thriller, Chitrangada. A majority of the film’s shooting took place in the US and the film will also release in Tamil as Yaar Nee. Pilla Jamindar fame Ashok is the film’s director.
As per the latest update, star music composer SS Thaman’s sister Yamini will be making her debut as a playback singer with Yaar Nee. Yamani is a software professional based in Mumbai. Recently, Yamini recorded a romantic melody for the film in Chennai. The song was composed by father-son duo Selvaganesh and Swaminathan.
Chitrangada/Yaar Nee will be hitting the screens this summer.
- Tamanna super excited to start her next
- Vikram-Samantha’s 2015 action thriller gets a Telugu release
- Jai Lava Kusa crosses the 42 crore mark
- Poll : How much will Spyder collect on day 1?
- Mehrene excited for Mahanubhavudu’s release
Articles that might interest you