Telugu beauty Anjali is awaiting the release of her bilingual female-centric horror thriller, Chitrangada. A majority of the film’s shooting took place in the US and the film will also release in Tamil as Yaar Nee. Pilla Jamindar fame Ashok is the film’s director.
As per the latest update, star music composer SS Thaman’s sister Yamini will be making her debut as a playback singer with Yaar Nee. Yamani is a software professional based in Mumbai. Recently, Yamini recorded a romantic melody for the film in Chennai. The song was composed by father-son duo Selvaganesh and Swaminathan.
Chitrangada/Yaar Nee will be hitting the screens this summer.
- Prabhas19’s pleasant surprise for fans tomorrow
- Sunil’s Ungarala Rambabu gets a release date
- Prabhas played the strongest of emotions in a subtle manner: Rajamouli
- National Award winning Shatamanam Bhavathi celebrates 100 days
- Ravi Teja to romance two heroines in his next
Articles that might interest you