Former Indian cricket team captain and Hyderabadi star batsman Mohammad Azharuddin’s son Abbas is all set to make his acting debut very soon. Abbas has reportedly signed a youthful romantic entertainer titled Iddariki Kothegaa, which will be produced and directed by E Suresh Babu.
Suresh Babu revealed that the film’s inaugural function will take place very soon and that it will be graced by Azhar and several Telugu and Bollywood celebrities. The film will be produced under Sri Sivaparvathi Combines banner.
Abbas aka Mohammad Asaduddin is the elder son of Azhar and he followed his father’s footsteps in the game and even represented Uttar Pradesh’s one day team in the Vijay Hazate trophy.
- Interesting speculation on Pawan and Sye Raa
- Poll : Which among these is the best actor-director jodi?
- Mahesh’s niece makes her acting debut
- Catchy title for Suriya’s TSK’s Telugu version
- Music sittings for Mani Ratman’s next underway