Akshara Haasan, younger daughter of legendary actor Kamal Haasan, made her silver screen debut with Amitabh Bachchan and Dhanush starrer Shamitabh. Akshara will soon be seen in a crucial role in Thala Ajith’s Vivegam.
Now, the latest reports confirm that Akshara has signed her first project as a lead heroine in a Kannada movie. Apparently, Akshara will be cast opposite Vikram Chandran, son of Kannada star Ravichandran. Akshara had earlier worked as an AD in Bollywood.
- Saaho is just the kind of film fans would expect after Baahubali: Neil
- Star heroine in talks for NTR’s next
- Senior heroine’s silver screen comeback in 7 languages
- Richa Patani grabs Seerat Kapoor’s offer
- Rocking number from Rangasthalam to be out soon