Akshara Haasan, younger daughter of legendary actor Kamal Haasan, made her silver screen debut with Amitabh Bachchan and Dhanush starrer Shamitabh. Akshara will soon be seen in a crucial role in Thala Ajith’s Vivegam.
Now, the latest reports confirm that Akshara has signed her first project as a lead heroine in a Kannada movie. Apparently, Akshara will be cast opposite Vikram Chandran, son of Kannada star Ravichandran. Akshara had earlier worked as an AD in Bollywood.
- Prabhas to increase Mahanubhavudu’s hype
- Spyder to collect solid figures from premiere shows
- Crucial three days for JLK
- Murugadoss Bowled Over By Mahesh Babu’s Dedication
- Interview : Bobby – No other actor could have pulled off JLK
Articles that might interest you