Released in 2002, NTR’s blockbuster Rayalaseema faction drama, Aadi, introduced a star director to Tollywood in the form of VV Vinayak. Since then, Vinayak directed 14 movies in 14 years. With his latest blockbuster, Khaidi No.150, VV Vinayak has completed 15 years of his Tollywood journey.
Over these years, the soft-spoken director gave several blockbuster movies such as Dil, Tagore, Lakshmi and Adhurs etc. VV Vinayak’s movies are admired for their high intensity mass elements.
With the grand success of Khaidi No.150, VV Vinayak is back in the reckoning and is currently in talks with a star hero for a sequel to one of his precious hits.
- BAN registers a non-Baahubali 2 record opening in Krishna
- BAN’s day 1 Guntur collections, A non-Baahubali 2 record
- Bharat Ane Nenu sets an all-time record in Chennai
- Despite no offers, BAN eyes all-time top 3rd opening in US
- Excited Mahesh Babu thanks his fans