It is well known that star Tamil director Shankar is currently busy helming India’s most expensive film ever, 2.0. Featuring the legendary Superstar Rajinikanth in the lead role, 2.0 is the sequel to the actor-director combination’s previous blockbuster, Robo.
On the occasion of new year, Shankar took to Twitter and extended his greetings by tweeting, “Happy ‘2.0’16”. The director shows his class in projecting his film’s title in a creative manner. He accompanied the tweet along with a working still of him and Rajinikanth.
2.0 also stars Akshay Kumar and Amy Jackson in pivotal roles. AR Rahman will compose the film’s musical score.
- Crazy combo in the works for Pawan Kalyan?
- Ram’s special plans for fans on his movie launch
- Puri reveals his motive behind casting foreign beauties
- Kaththi makers file complaint against politician
- South Indian Celebs Land in Hyderabad For IIFA
Articles that might interest you