Popular writer-director Trivikram Srinivas teamed up with his close friend Pawan Kalyan for Jalsa and Atharintiki Dharedhi. Both the films were highly successful and the director shares a great bond with Powerstar. According to the latest reports, Trivikram is penning the script for Pawan Kalyan’s upcoming film to be produced by Dasari Narayana Rao.
After being announced in February, not much has been heard about the Pawan-Dasari film. Kishore Pardhasani, who directed Pawan’s Gopala Gopala, is the film’s director and he is said to be overseeing the scripting process along with Trivikram. The film will be launched once Sardaar Gabbar Singh releases early next year.
- Bank robbery a key aspect in JLK
- Maruthi sets the bar high with Mahanubhavudu’s trailer
- Poll : What did you think of Mahanubhavudu’s trailer?
- 1000 junior artists and 400 dancers just for a song
- Celebrity couple to enter restaurant business
Articles that might interest you