Buoyed by the success of his latest movies, Achcham Yenbadhu Madamaiyada and Saahasam Swaasaga Saagipo, star Tamil director Gautham Menon is on the verge of zeroing in on a huge project. The actor has recently narrated a script to hero Vikram and got his nod.
The latest buzz in Tamil media circles is that Gautham Menon is reviving his shelved project with Suriya, Dhruva Natchathiram, for Vikram. Apparently, Gautham will be reworking on the script to suit today’s trends. An official announcement will be made once things fall into place.
- Vijay Deverakonda to play a cabbie in his next
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR
- Mahesh’s Diwali gifts to close friends
- Nithya Menen Is Finally Learning To Sing
- Mahanubhavudu becomes Sharwanand’s highest overseas grosser