Buoyed by the success of his latest movies, Achcham Yenbadhu Madamaiyada and Saahasam Swaasaga Saagipo, star Tamil director Gautham Menon is on the verge of zeroing in on a huge project. The actor has recently narrated a script to hero Vikram and got his nod.
The latest buzz in Tamil media circles is that Gautham Menon is reviving his shelved project with Suriya, Dhruva Natchathiram, for Vikram. Apparently, Gautham will be reworking on the script to suit today’s trends. An official announcement will be made once things fall into place.
- Special Column : Exploring a song – Gaali Vaaluga
- Agnyatavasi’s teaser to be a feast for fans
- Tamannaah to perform stunts in her next Bollywood flick
- Suriya impresses with own dubbing in Gang’s teaser
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Director of 2017