Over the last few months, director Surender Reddy has been busy working on the script of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated historical biopic, Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy. But there’s something else that’s been keeping him busy of late.
According to the latest report published in a leading English news daily, Surender Reddy is also working on his dream project, a posh restaurant. Suri’s restaurant is located in the posh Gachibowli area in Hyderabad and he is personally giving the finishing touches to the restaurant, which is gearing up for a grand launch soon.
- RGV unperturbed despite arrest warrant
- Memoir penned by ANR to be unveiled soon
- Mahanubhavudu clears censors with no cuts
- Interesting update on Sai Pallavi’s next
- Nagarjuna’s condition to RGG2’s team
Articles that might interest you