Earlier today, we had reported that star director, Mani Ratnam is in talks with Madhavan for his new film. But reacting all similar reports, Mani Ratnam’s spokesperson cleared to a leading daily that the star director is yet to cast his stars and has not approached anyone yet.
Names of so many stars were out but with this statement, things have become very clear. Ram Charan’s name was also associated with this project but nothing seems to be correct.
Things become quite curious for the director’s fans as whenever he announces a film, the star cast becomes a talking point. Recently, for Cheliya, Mani roped in Aditi Rao Hydari as the female lead and we need to see who gets lucky this time around.
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017
- Noted comedian commits suicide
- Aditi Rao in talks for star hero’s next?
- Telugu beauty’s weight loss regimen yields positive results
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 10-12-2017