Veteran director K Raghavendra Rao’s musical romantic drama, Intinta Annamayya, has been lying in the cans since more than 4, 5 years due to reasons unknown. The film stars debutant Yalamanchili Revanth and Journey and A..Aa actress Ananya.
Yesterday, the film’s hero Revanth interacted with the media personnel at Srisailam temple and revealed that Intinta Annamayya will be hitting the screens very soon. This movie was produced by Revanth’s father Yalamanchili Saibaba, who had earlier produced Balakrishna-Bapu’s Sri Ramarajyam.
- Baahubali’s day 1 AP/Telangana collections
- Baahubali starts with a bang in Krishna region
- Baahubali opens to record Nizam collections
- Baahubali sets a new national record by double the margin
- Poll : Which part of Baahubali did you like the most?
Articles that might interest you