After a couple of movies as a child artiste, Akash Puri, son of star director Puri Jagannadh, turned hero with the unsuccessful teenage romantic drama, Andhra Pori. After the film’s release, Puri announced that Akash will undergo training for a couple of years before he makes his comeback to movies.
In his latest interaction with a popular media house, Akash revealed that he is currently undergoing training in the Thai combat sport, Muay Thai. Akash apparently went out of shape after Andhra Pori and he has been on a strict fitness and diet regime which helped him lose 8 kilos.
In July, Akash will be flying to New York to pursue a two-year acting course at the New York Film Academy. Akash’s comeback film is expected to be directed by his father Puri Jagannadh.
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Director of 2017
- Trisha completes 15 years in films
- 2 Countries’ audio to be out shortly
- Nikhil’s Kirrak Party’s shooting underway in Rajahmundry
- Teaser of Manjula’s Manasuku Nachindi impresses