If that was not enough, director Nag Ashwin has thought out of the box and has roped in star directors Krishh and Tarun Bhaskar to play some interesting roles.
While Krishh will reprise the role of famous director KV Reddy, Tarun Bhaskar will play Singeetham Sreenivasa Rao. These are some very interesting characters and we need to see how all the actors are put to good use in the film.
- Nepotism will ruin Tollywood: Senior actor’s sensational comments
- Sai Dharam Tej to unveil India’s first space film’s trailer
- Kannada-Telugu bilingual Rajaratham locks its release date
- Jai Simha’s worldwide 5-day collections
- Actresses Devayani’s father passes away