It’s well-known that young hero Vijay Deverakonda will soon be making his Kollywood debut with a Tamil-Telugu bilingual. Inkokkadu’s director Anand Shankar will direct the film and noted producer KE Gnanavel Raja will bankroll it under Studio Green banner. The film’s regular shoot will kick-start in March.
As per the latest updates, star cinematographer Ravi K Chandran’s son Santhana Krishnan Ravichandran will be cranking the camera for Vijay’s bilingual film. Santhana Krishnan had made his debut with the super hit Malayalam film, 2 Countries. His next releases are Vikram’s Dhruva Natchathiram and Kshanam’s Bollywood remake Baaghi 2.
- MLA is my most satisfying movie after Pataas: Kalyanram
- Balakrishna keen to remake a Kannada blockbuster
- Rangasthalam Was Like Soul-Searching For Me : Sukumar
- I Learnt A Lot From Kalyanram : Kajal
- Young Actress Decides To Contest In Elections